Wrongful Dismissal & Employment Law
If you have been fired or dismissed from your employment, you may have several questions.
- Can your employer fire you?
- Were you entitled to advance notice that you were going to be dismissed?
- Are you entitled to severance pay?
- Can you sue for wrongful dismissal?
When you are faced with the loss of your employment, you need the services of an experienced employment lawyer to explain your rights and outline your options.
We provide legal services in connection with:
- Termination of Employment
- Dismissal for cause
- Breach of fiduciary and related duties
- Constructive Dismissal
- Termination of Employment while on Leave
- Negotiating Severance
- Negotiating Employment Contracts
- Human rights
- Bullying and Harassment in the Workplace
If you think you have been wrongfully terminated or dismissed and would like to discuss your matter in order to be informed of your rights, contact Van Dyke Law at our Ottawa office for a free consultation to discuss your matter.
Contact Van Dyke Law
If you have an issue related to Wrongful Dismissal & Employment Law that you'd like to discuss at no charge with a lawyer, please contact us and we will respond promptly to discuss your options.